---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Steven Clift <cl...@e-democracy.org>
Date: Fri, Mar 13, 2020, 9:38 AM
Subject: How are mobile carriers/Google/Apple helping track Covid19? Hey
South Korea!
To: poplus <pop...@googlegroups.com>

I've read that South Korea has used tech to track down possible contacts
between those testing positive and those who may have been exposed.

I haven't heard if this being used in Italy, the UK, US, etc. Is it?

Is there a detailed article about this anywhere? (Any language.)

Does anyone here know more about this?

One article:

"Thousands of miles away in South Korea, authorities have a different
response to a similar-sized outbreak. They are testing hundreds of
thousands of people for infections and tracking potential carriers like
detectives, using cell phone and satellite technology."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-response-specialre-idUSKBN20Z27P

My related post on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/opengovgroup/permalink/2615192822045631/

Thanks,