My apologies for the broken link. It was an overwhelming experience. I
think every bird brain must get the same feeling inside when they hear
such a high volume of calls overhead in the stillness of night. It was
incredible to hear the birds come in waves. Chunks of warblers, then
groups of thrushes. I was impressed with how many calls the fire field
recorder app actually picked up. I'm sure this was due to the low
altitude of the birds. I feared the waves crashing nearby would drown
most activity out. I had the gain pushed all the way up to +24db and
the mic pointed straight up.  Thanks to everyone who submitted
comments on the soundcloud site!
‎"Our job is to record, each in his own way, this world of light and
shadow and time that will never come again exactly as it is today."
Edward Abbey

Chase Schiefer
Bachman's Ivory
Hazlet, NJ