Good evening!

Just thought I'd give listeners in the Northeast a heads-up. The weather looks
promising for a good push of birds from Canada down into the Northeastern US
over the next few days. A good cold front will be pushed down into the
Northeast by a strong high pressure system to the North. By this Friday
morning, various locations will see temps dipping down into the mid- to
low-forties or thirties and even upper twenties in some more Northern and
higher elevational areas. This should produce the first good push of Swainson's
Thrushes southward, among other species. I've already heard a smattering of
Swainson's over the past few nights, but expect there to be a better movement
of them overnight Thursday to Friday morning.

Good night-listening!

Sincerely,
Chris T-H

--