I have posted a pre-merge for V2.4-rc6, it contains the patches that have so
far been code review +2, verif +1 as found here:

https://review.gerrithub.io/#/q/status:open+label:Code-Review%253D2+project:
ffilz/nfs-ganesha+branch:next

I have posted to my ffilz githib next branch:

https://github.com/ffilz/nfs-ganesha/commits/next

The primary intent is for Matt to do a rebase of his C++ changes, but if
anyone else wants to throw mud at it and see what sticks, we have a day or
two for additional patches before we have to close down 2.4.0.

NOTE: This branch is subject to rebasing or other git history mangling
things, that's why I'm NOT pushing it to nfs-ganesha/next...

Thanks

Frank

---