Matt, Could you rebase and submit your c++ compile patches?

Assuming nothing crashes and burns, I will merge those and tag V2.4.0 by
tomorrow afternoon.

On the concall, we discussed keeping things a bit in flux and not formally
opening V2.5 until after Bakeathon.

Bill has some RDMA patches he wants tested at Bakeathon. We could include
those (though he could also just bring a branch running those to BAT...) in
next. I suspect there will also be some performance fixes and other bug
fixes over the next few weeks.

We could tag V2.4.1 right after Bakeathon with anything up until that point.

Thanks all,

Frank

---