Daniel/Frank,

We are using v2.3-stable at the moment. I am yet to go through
stackable fsals to understand your previous comments. Also, we want to
make sure that we aren't hit when we upgrade to v2.4 or latest.

I like the is_super_logic that Frank has proposed, can we have that in
Ganesha. I can own the task and publish the change.

Thanks,
Satya.