From: Sriram Patil [mailto:srir...@vmware.com]
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2018 3:32 AM
To: nfs-ganesha-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Kamal Charan <kcha...@vmware.com>; Sakthi Kumar <sakt...@vmware.com>
Subject: [Nfs-ganesha-devel] [GlusterFS] NFsv4 to POSIX ACL conversion

Hi,

I see that there is NFSv4 ACLs to POSIX ACLs mapping code written in GlusterFS
FSAL. Since, this is pretty standard code and other FSAls may use it instead of
duplicating the same code every time, can we move the ACL conversion code to a
common place in Ganesha? The code is independent of the other GlusterFS code.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Sriram

---