Hi Francis,

Le 2017-07-28 à 03:17, Francis Daly a écrit :

What I meant there was that you could possibly use fastcgi_split_path_info
to define how you want your $request_uri to be split into parts for your
SCRIPT_NAME and PATH_INFO as uwsgi_param values.

So your eventual config could include

   uwsgi_param SCRIPT_NAME $fastcgi_script_name;
   uwsgi_param PATH_INFO $fastcgi_path_info;

after you have defined the first directive appropriately.

It all comes down to: for one specific http request, what values do
you want SCRIPT_NAME and PATH_INFO to have when they are sent to the
uwsgi upstream?

I'll try your workaround. I want nginx to manage SCRIPT_NAME and PATH_INFO in FastCGI mode, and uWSGI to act as a FastCGI handler.

Etienne

--
Etienne Robillard
tkad...@yandex.com