On 02/03/2018 11:33, Luciano Mannucci wrote:

I'd like the option of order by date, "ls -t", "ls -rt".  This helps
because the text order of numbers is "10 11 8 9", see:

http://nginx.org/download/
Well, this is way less trivial than simply add a flag to reverse sort
order. It belongs indeed to fancyindex, that already does that:
Though you need to compile your own nginx to get that working (and
follow the module installation instructions :-).

Perhaps I should have expressed it as I'd like other people to sort by date and that isn't going to happen unless it's easy, ie, built in.

autoindex on | off | date | text | ... ;

James.