Hello,

I'm happy to congratulate you on International Day of Human Space Flight
and glad to announce the release of NGINX Unit 1.0.

Changes with Unit 1.0                                            12 Apr 2018

   *) Change: configuration object moved into "/config/" path.

   *) Feature: basic access logging.

   *) Bugfix: 503 error occurred if Go application did not write response
      header or body.

   *) Bugfix: Ruby applications that use encoding conversions might not
      work.

   *) Bugfix: various stability issues.

With this release Unit ends its beta period.  If you wish to know more
about the project and our plans, please read the announcement blog post:

 - https://www.nginx.com/blog/nginx-unit-1-0-released/

 wbr, Valentin V. Bartenev