good evening,

in the past we were mailing each other on a daily base but now it is silent. Anything alright?

On 03.10.2018 23:02, Stefan Müller wrote:

thank you again for you quick answer  but I'm getting lost

A typical nginx configuration has only one http {} block.

You can look at some examples:
I'm aware of those and other examples. What confuses me that you say that but also said in the email before that one:

If you put everything (both the user unix sockets and also the parent proxy
server) under the same http{} block then it makes no sense since a single
instance of nginx always runs under the same user (and beats the whole user/app
isolation).

so how must be the setup to the the whole user/app isolation

nginx.pid  - master process
\_nginx.conf
  \_http{}  - master server
  \_http{}  - proxied/app servers

or

nginx.pid  - master process
\_nginx1.conf - master server
  \_http{}   - reverse proxy server
\_nginx2.conf - proxied servers
  \_http{}   - proxied/app servers

or?

If it is only one nginx.pid, how to I need to configure it to run nginx1.conf and nginx2.conf?

Unless by "router" you mean the same Synology box you can't proxy unix sockets
over TCP, they work only inside a single server/machine.
I mean my fibre router and I'm aware that unix sockets  work only inside a single server/machine. I'll use it only to redirect to the DNS Server what will run on the Synology box

Also you don't need to forward multiple ports, just 80 and 443 (if ssl) and
have name-based virtualhosts.

you got me, I have mistaken that, it got to late last night