Hi there,

I would like to add the upper half of ASCII Character Table in NSP. I found the
following possible solution in the package. Any suggestions to add the
following to the latest version, which has been modified?

"Here's an idea (courtesy of Michal Kren) - you can make the following
modification to line 165 of count.pl (in v0.3):

while ( /(([\w\x80-\xff]+)|[,.!?;:])/g )

This will extend the "matching" for words to include ASCII characters
numbered 127 to 256 (the upper half of the table). This includes a
number of accented characters and other alphabets, so it might possibly
include the characters you are interested in."

Thanks a lot
Di