Hi Arnaud,

There is nothing new for more recent versions - the same solutions proposed
for earlier versions are still relevant (and still the best available
options). You can find some discussion of those here (via the NSP mailing
list):

And of course we are open to accepting and distributing changes in how NSP
handles encoding - it's just not something we've been able to do here. So,
if anyone is interested in pursuing that please do let me know. It's a
common question and it would be nice to handle things more smoothly.

Cordially,
Ted

  • [ngram] accented cha... Jean-Claude Van Donghen jcvandong...@yahoo.fr [ngram]
    • Re: [ngram] acc... Ted Pedersen duluth...@gmail.com [ngram]