After releasing 1.29 we noticed some testing problems with rank.pl - these
errors were limited to how we were testing and have been corrected. So, the
most current version of NSP is now 1.31. Please consider upgrading if you
are on a lower version!

You can find 1.31 on CPAN or at sourceforge via links on this page.

http://ngram.sourceforge.net

Enjoy,
Ted