We are pleased to announce a new release of Text::NSP, the Ngram
Statistics Package. This is a very minor bug fix release, but might be
something you want to adopt since it will eliminate some annoying
warning messages that appear as of Perl v 5.15. In that version the
use of defined (@array) has been deprecated, and so we have a few
spots where we were using this and where it now causes warnings. That
has been resolved, so as of version 1.29 of NSP you should not see
these warnings. More about defined (@array) can be found here, if you
are interested :

You can download the most current version of NSP from CPAN or
Sourceforge by following the links here :

http://ngram.sourceforge.net

Please let us know if any questions arise.

Cordially,
Ted
--
Ted Pedersen