probably the MySQL dialect is not complete.Please take a look there and
provide a patch.
Thanks.

2009/6/7 Jorgas <[email protected]>

>
> Hello!
>
> I have tried to use unsigned integers in my POCO entities together
> with MySql. Apparently the MySql dialect doesn't support UNSIGNED for
> any of the integer types. Is that really true? Or am I just doing it
> the wrong way? I get exceptions like "No DbType.UInt32" or something
> like that. It seems a bit odd to me since using UNSIGNED  integers
> instead of signed ones would enable you to use half the sized integer
> for the same range of numbers, saving half the space in the database
> (or in an index, more importantly).
>
> Best regards, Jörgen
>
> >
>


-- 
Fabio Maulo

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to