I guess that's the best way to do this.
Using the ado.net connection from ISession object and then calling the SP,
you still keep the NH context, file configuration and etc..
If it's just a one-time thing, do it. Once I read that calling a SP from NH
isn't a easy thing to do and has a lot of limitations.
I hope I helped you. :)


Plácido Bisneto - .NET Developer
Blog: http://cidico.wordpress.com
OpenControls: http://opencontrols.codeplex.com


2009/6/22 sima ganji <[email protected]>

> Thanks Plácido ,I guess I will be doing this if I could not find any other
> way using nhibernate for not being inconsistent.
>
>
> On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 10:44 PM, Plácido Bisneto <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> * the ADO.NET <http://ado.net/> connection from your ISession object :)
>>
>> Plácido Bisneto - .NET Developer
>> Blog: http://cidico.wordpress.com
>> OpenControls: http://opencontrols.codeplex.com
>>
>>
>> 2009/6/22 Plácido Bisneto <[email protected]>
>>
>>  you can use the ADO.NET <http://ado.net/> connection in this particular
>>> case and then create a IDbCommand, fill the IDbParameters and then Execute
>>> the SP.
>>> I guess that's the easy way :)
>>>
>>>
>>> Plácido Bisneto - .NET Developer
>>> Blog: http://cidico.wordpress.com
>>> OpenControls: http://opencontrols.codeplex.com
>>>
>>>
>>> 2009/6/22 Silvia <[email protected]>
>>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>> Hi Everybody,
>>>>
>>>> My question is how I can call an oracle stored procedure from
>>>> Nhibernate?
>>>> I know calling a stored procedure is not a good idea when you are
>>>> using nhibernate, but it is needed in my situation and I was searching
>>>> the internet a lot and seems that nobody had luck to call an oracle sp
>>>> with an out parameter of type Ref cursor.
>>>> I would be appreciative if any body could help.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks,
>>>> Silvia
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>> >>
>>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to