If the Oracle stored procedure you need to call does not write to the
db, just does some complex select(s), consider creating a view that is
built by calling the procedure, then map your C# class to the view
columns instead of the ref cursor. Use mutable="false" on the class
definition in the mapping file, and the update="false" attribute on
each property in the mapping to ensure your app will not attempt to
persist instances of that class.

Michael.

On Jun 24, 5:43 am, Davy Brion <[email protected]> wrote:
> and don't forget to enlist the IDbCommand in the session's current
> Transaction before you execute it
>
> On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 4:41 AM, Plácido Bisneto
> <[email protected]>wrote:
>
> > you can use the ADO.NET connection in this particular case and then create
> > a IDbCommand, fill the IDbParameters and then Execute the SP.
> > I guess that's the easy way :)
>
> > Plácido Bisneto - .NET Developer
> > Blog:http://cidico.wordpress.com
> > OpenControls:http://opencontrols.codeplex.com
>
> > 2009/6/22 Silvia <[email protected]>
>
> >> Hi Everybody,
>
> >> My question is how I can call an oracle stored procedure from
> >> Nhibernate?
> >> I know calling a stored procedure is not a good idea when you are
> >> using nhibernate, but it is needed in my situation and I was searching
> >> the internet a lot and seems that nobody had luck to call an oracle sp
> >> with an out parameter of type Ref cursor.
> >> I would be appreciative if any body could help.
>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Silvia
>
>
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to