Thanks for the reply,

So, if I have to fetch values from multiple tables then I have to
create collections IList and fetch them using Bags and in case it is
not a collection then I can add a reference and can fetch them by
specifying Join type.

But I want that instead of collections it should be a property like
string Name so that I can bind the collection of that entity directly
with the data grid.

Thanks!

On Jul 18, 11:01 am, Raul Carlomagno <[email protected]> wrote:
> you can get all your object's grpah in one hit using fetch load mode,
> or you can transform all your data into a dto using positional to bean
> transformer
>
> On Jul 17, 12:25 pm, Oskar Berggren <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
> > 2009/7/17 Sachin <[email protected]>:
>
> > > Hi
> > > How can I perform join between multiple tables as I need one entity in
> > > my code which would be having data from multiple entities.
>
> > Look up <join> in the reference manual. Btw, I wouldn't call my
> > database tables "entities".
>
> > /Oskar- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to