If you need to merge data from several tables into one entity the
<join> statement might be for you. For collections you might instead
want to look up using fetch mode join.

/Oskar

2009/7/22 Sachin <[email protected]>:
>
> I need to know that if I have to get data from multiple database
> tables into one entity in my code, then how can I do that in NH.
> I can achieve it by specifying bags and references and then later I
> can iterate on collections received and get what I want but is there
> any possibility where in I can get all in one and for which NH can
> create a single SQL Query like we do in SQL when we have to get data
> from multiple tables by specifying ‘,’ separated tables name in from
> section.
>
> Thanks
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to