We have run into a problem with the latest version of NHibernate that
has us totally stumped.  We have an inherited table schema using
joined-subclasses in the mapping file.  And the business layer matches
this schema.  In the constructor of one of the inherited classes, it
tries to reference a property on the parent object, but fails with an
“object reference not set to an instance of an object” exception.  In
that code, I am a proxy and it is trying to reference that property
fails since the property is on the object itself but not the proxy?
This used to work just fine in NHibernate 1.2, but fails since our
upgrade to 2.1 GA.  Do you have any ideas that might assist us?
Thanks a lot for any information you can provide.  Will a call stack
help?  Thanks again!