Hi,

I've written some code to use Unity as a DI container inside
NHibernate and all seemed to be well.

Today I tried to change a one-to-many mapping to a composite-element
inside a bag and I now get an exception in
NHibernate.Tuple.PocoInstantiator.Instantiate stating that the entity
has no default constructor.

Looking at the code, this exception should only occur if the
"optimizer" field is not set, but as I'm using my own reflection
optimizer, this field should be set?

It would seem that because the entity is mapped as a "composite-
element" i.s.o. a "one-to-many" the "optimization" did not happen?

Is the the expected behavior, or is there something that should do
differently?

Thanks.
D.