JIRA with classes mappings and test, thanks.
(in this way we can spent time fixing it, instead waste time to recreate the
situation knows by you)
Thanks.

2010/2/24 odulkanberoglu <[email protected]>

> Hi All,
>
> I am using the new NHibernate Linq provider included in the trunk. I
> am trying to execute a group join clause, however I have not succeeded
> yet. The problem I'm dealing with is an "System.InvalidCastException"
> thrown by "GroupJoinAggregateDetectionVisitor" class. The exception is
> thrown by the first line of the method
> "VisitQuerySourceReferenceExpression". The exception message is;
>
> Unable to cast object of type
> 'Remotion.Data.Linq.Clauses.GroupJoinClause' to type
> 'Remotion.Data.Linq.Clauses.FromClauseBase'
>
> The Linq expression related to the exception is as follows;
>
> from c in DataRepository.DaoOf<ProductCategory>()
>                join p in DataRepository.DaoOf<Product>() on c.Id
> equals p.ProductCategoryId into products
>                select new ProductCategoryView(c, products.ToList())
>
>
> There are no problems related to either the models or the mapping
> documents. What am I missing?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Odul.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "nhusers" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nhusers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.
>
>


-- 
Fabio Maulo

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

Reply via email to