I have been playing with Castle Active Records/Nhibernate, but there
seems to be one issue that I cant find any  examples about it.

And since you seem to know everything about Nhibernate, then i would
really appreciate if you could take time and give me some advice :)

I got the following DB Setup

Products
- ID
- Name

ProductGroups
- ID
- Name

Products_ProductGroups
- ProductId
- ProductGroupId
If i delete an entire ProductGroup I dont want it to delete the
products unless the products is not associated with another
ProductGroup.

Im using the HasAndBelongsToMany attribute in AR to mock this up

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

Reply via email to