Hello, everyone
I'm learning NHibernate and tried to test model with SQLite in memory.
However, I found problem with many-to-one relation.
For instance, Customer can have many orders and order has one customer
reference.
In my test I create customer and attach order, when loading customer
back I can get order from customer. On the other hand, I can't get the
customer reference from that order.

this is my test

<code>

        [Test]
        public void CreateSuccess()
        {
            sessionFactory =
                  NHConfigurator.SessionFactory;

            var  session = sessionFactory.OpenSession();

            Customer customer = new Customer()
            {
                Name = "ABC",
                Address = new Address() { City = "Rachewi", State =
"Bangkok", StreetAddress = "123", Zip = "543" },
                Orders = new List<Order>()
                {
                    new Order(){ Date = DateTime.Now,OrderItems =
                        new List<Product>(){ new Product(){ Name
="product1"}}}
                }
            };


         int id = (int)   session.Save(customer);
         Assert.AreEqual(1, id);

         var c = session.Load<Customer>(id);
         var order = c.Orders[0];

         Assert.IsNotNull(order);
         Assert.IsNotNull(order.Customer,"order.Customer is not
null");//can't reference to this customer object


            session.Close();
        }


</code>

it would be appreciated if you could you help me to solve this problem
since I tried many ways that I can and it took me a day and still got
this problem.

I've put source code on internet. You can download it here.
[download source code][1]


  [1]: http://www.codesanook.com/shared/NHibernateSimpleDemo.rar

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

Reply via email to