are you using "identity"? If so this explains it. identity (or any db
generated id) must go to the database to get the id, even if flush/
commit isn't called.  there is a post on nhforge and Fabio's blog
about the various POIDs.

On Jan 11, 9:56 am, Børgi <[email protected]> wrote:
> Sorry, i accidentally clicked the 'Post' button :-)
>
> As far as I understand, there shouldn't occure any changes to the
> database, because I call the Abort method.
> Problem is that the new ToDoAction is instantly persisted when exiting
> the AddNew method.
>
> Do you see the reason why this happens? Did I misunderstand something?
>
> By the way, I'm trying this with the Effectus example by Ayende.
> All the configuration stuff was left unchanged.
> Maybe that helps.
>
> Thanks a lot, Sebastian

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

Reply via email to