The problems might be as Jason said that you are using identity, it is the
only thing i can think that will force flush.
Also, I wrote a review to the Effectus example of Ayende:
*
*
*Reviewing [and Changing] Effectus*
http://jfromaniello.blogspot.com/2009/12/reviewing-and-changing-effectus.html
The code attached in my review uses CpBT-

Also,  Ayende did response my review:
*Responding to Effectus commentary*
http://ayende.com/Blog/archive/2010/01/08/responding-to-effectus-commentary.aspx

these reads might be useful in your learning process,
don't hesitate to ask me in this list

2011/1/11 Børgi <[email protected]>

> Sorry, i accidentally clicked the 'Post' button :-)
>
> As far as I understand, there shouldn't occure any changes to the
> database, because I call the Abort method.
> Problem is that the new ToDoAction is instantly persisted when exiting
> the AddNew method.
>
> Do you see the reason why this happens? Did I misunderstand something?
>
> By the way, I'm trying this with the Effectus example by Ayende.
> All the configuration stuff was left unchanged.
> Maybe that helps.
>
>
> Thanks a lot, Sebastian
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "nhusers" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nhusers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

Reply via email to