Hi There,

I am consistantly getting an "Named Query Not Known" Error when
calling session.GetNamedQuery().  I'm using Fluent and I have the
query in a hbm.xml file.  To make things simple, i have everything in
the same assembly.  I've set the Build Action on the xml file to
"Embedded Resource".

My Configuration looks like this:

var nhConfig = Fluently.Configure()
                    .Database(SQLAnywhereConfiguration
                  .SQLAnywhere10
                  .ConnectionString("uid='dba'; pwd='sql'; dsn=db"))
                  .ExposeConfiguration(c =>
c.SetProperty("current_session_context_class", "thread_static"))
                  .Mappings(m =>
m.FluentMappings.AddFromAssemblyOf<Party>())
                  .BuildConfiguration();

            var sessionFactory = nhConfig.BuildSessionFactory();


            ISession session = sessionFactory.OpenSession();
            CurrentSessionContext.Bind(session);


            NHibernate.IQuery q =
session.GetNamedQuery("GetFirstParty");



My GetFirstParty.hbm.xml file looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<hibernate-mapping xmlns="urn:nhibernate-mapping-2.2">

  <query name="GetFirstParty">
    <![CDATA[from Party p where p.CaseNumber = :CaseNumber]]>
  </query>

</hibernate-mapping>


What am i missing here???

Please help.

Thanks,

Mike

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

Reply via email to