I haven't been able to find the answer to this in any NHibernate
documentation.  I am trying to write an HQL query with named
parameters.  Unfortunately one of the column names includes a question
mark character in its name.  In the mapping file I have wrapped the
column name in square brackets which works fine for ICriteria
queries.  But when constructing the SQL statement NHibernate seems to
interpret the question mark as a position parameter placeholder even
though it's inside the square brackets, so it ends up substituting the
question mark with the parameter i.e. the query winds up containing
this column:
visit0_.[Fixed@p0]
whereas the column should be visit0_.[Fixed?]
Does anyone have any ideas how a question mark polluted column name
should be mapped so it is treated correctly in an HQL query?