I fixed this, I was using an NHibernate Configuration Cache that required everything to be serialized ... which seems obvious now.
On Jun 17, 9:41 am, gs <[email protected]> wrote: > All, > > I've been using NHSearch for while now, and wrote a quick > configuration guide here: > > https://github.com/sharparchitecture/Sharp-Architecture/wiki/Using-sh... > > During my NHibernate initialization, I'll get the following error: > > "Type 'NHibernate.Search.Event.FullTextIndexEventListener' in Assembly > 'NHibernate.Search, Version=2.0.2.4000, Culture=neutral, > PublicKeyToken=null' is not marked as serializable." > > I'm a bit confused as to why I'm getting this error? This is during my > application spin up, before I try to build any indexes or anything, > obviously. My config is in the attached wiki guide (which by the way > if you see any bad practices, etc. I'd love to hear it, this is how > I've been doing it for a while and it just sort of works, you know?). > > Anyway here's my assemblies: > > Lucene.NET 2.9.2.2 > NHibernate.Search 2.0.2.4000 > NHibernate 3.1.0.4000 > > The project is pretty simple at this point, so there's not much > interfering. Any ideas? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "nhusers" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.
