The error is pretty self explanatory.  Your missing the oraops10.dll.

In your project migration did you upgrade the version of NHibernate?  If
you did, you could move to the Oracle managed driver which makes all of the
Oracle client issues dissappear.

Integration with the native oracle client was always fraught with version
mismatches and making sure you had the correct files in your bin directory.

Here's a link

https://www.nuget.org/packages/Oracle.ManagedDataAccess/