No problem for the oil in the cylinders. Once, as a student, I had an old
Citroen 2CV (mythic car with a 625 cm3 engine). I worked with a girl and
took her home in the car. I ran out of gas. Yes, really, don't smile...
I said "dont worry, I have a spare gas can in the trunk", and took the 2 l
(half gallon) can and poured it in the tank. Then started the engine, which
ran 10 seconds before stopping. I realized that, at night, I missed the gas
spare can and poured a 2 l oil can in the tank !!! I had to walk a few
miles with the girl to take her at home.

Not end of the story.

The day after, I came back the poor car, took off the bold allowing to
empty the tank from oil, opened the carb and tried to dry it from the
remains of oil. Of course, I coun't clean the pipe. Then put new gas in the
tank and started. Oh my god... like in the movies of the WW1 when the
germans sent the gases. All the surrounding street was under a deep fog. A
bus, coming, had to put it's headlights through the cloud ! But the engine
ran, and a few minutes later, no more fumes at the exhaust. And this car
went ahead for a long service.

Not the real end of the story : the girl married one of my friends !

So, don't worry for a few teaspoons of oil in your engine, but don't take a
girl for a ride just after it if you have some plans with her!