I think J.C.Whitney has something you might like.


--- On Sat, 3/14/09, Kyle K.K. <[email protected]> wrote:

> From: Kyle K.K. <[email protected]>
> Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Engine gaurds
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 8:10 PM
> Where did you buy the pegs? That's exactly the kind
> I'm looking for (I
> just broke mine by overtightening to the point that I broke
> the bolt.)
> 
> -Kyle KK
> 
> On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 7:59 PM, Dick MacInnes
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > This is a set I have but not going to use. The foot
> pegs are quite
> > comfortable and the bar in front of the engine adds
> protection.
> >
> > Dick MacInnes
> >
> > >
> >
> 
> 

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to