Success? I guess. I made mine out of the wheels of my daughters old roller 
skates. I went to Home Depot and bought the strongest bolts I could get. 
Haven't laid her down yet. 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Marco<mailto:[email protected]> 
  To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!<mailto:[email protected]> 
  Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 11:56 PM
  Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Engine gaurds



  Rather interesting,and they certainly look good. Has anyone had any
  success with frame sliders on the Nighthawk?

  Marco

  On Mar 14, 8:59 pm, "Dick MacInnes" 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
  > This is a set I have but not going to use. The foot pegs are quite
  > comfortable and the bar in front of the engine adds protection.
  >
  > Dick MacInnes
  >
  > Dogs 012.jpg
  > 184KViewDownload

  

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to