I often find myself laughing by myself too. That does seem kind of high for
a bike that doesn't run, but I guess you just need to add up what it will
cost to fix yours and see if it's worth it.

-Kyle


On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 8:30 AM, Dave Ogino <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> Asking $875.00 on ebay.  Bike is local so shipping is not necessary.
> Seems high when I paid $1200.00 for a complete and running 650 last
> fall.  In the end I have to get approval from my wife.  After my
> accident she doesn't even want me to ride.  By the way Kyle, checked
> out both of your blogs and found myself laughing by myself at 12:30 in
> the am.
>
> On Jul 21, 8:05 pm, Kyle Munz <[email protected]> wrote:
> > That sounds like a good match to me. What do they want for the other
> bike?
> >
> > -Kyle
> > -Sent from Houston, TX, United States
> >
> >
> >
> > On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 6:24 PM, Dave Ogino <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > I found a 85 650 with a bad moter.  Would this be a clean swap from my
> > > wrecked 84 650.  Might be just as cheap to swap the motor then rebuild
> > > the rest of my bike.  My motor still runs very strong.
> >
> > > Thanks
> > > Dave O- Hide quoted text -
> >
> > - Show quoted text -
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to