Hey Dave I just recently cleaned and reassembled my carbs, but unfortunately I 
tightened the main jet towers too much and smashed all four of them. My local 
Honda shop is asking $20 each for the tower, would there by any chance be a way 
you could get me four of em' from the guy you got your bike from for cheaper 
than $20, possibly much cheaper? My carbs are Keihin carbs and are off of a 
1984 Honda Nighthawk CB650SC. That would be greatly appreciated.

Torry



________________________________
From: Dave Ogino <[email protected]>
To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers! <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 8:57:37 PM
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: motor swap?


After much debate about buying the parts bike on ebay I found one
locally today.  A friend mentioned he knew a guy in the area with an
entire barn full of older japanese bikes.  When i inquired he offered
me a 95% complete nighthawk(same year and everything) for a couple
hundred bucks.  I hit the ATM and had the bike loaded and home by
5:00.  Already started the tear down of my ugly beast but had to cut
it short to help my buddy at the races tonight.  I'll keep you guys
updated on my progress and post a picture of my baby when she's back
to fighting weight.  Thanks for all your advice.  If you need any hard
to find parts let me know and I will check with the barn guy.

Dave O




      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to