Nighthawk mateys, My 1985 Nighthawk CB-650SC also took the proverbial while-parked tip-over two days ago ( to the left). Damage... - handlebar seriously bent an inch or two (used to come-along to partially bend back) - left front turn signal trashed (fixed same day)
I'm back on the road (but not yet the highway), but to fully repair, I'm looking for two parts.... 1. (and most needed) an inexpensive (preferably free) new handlebar 2. the plastic cover for the front turn signal (clear)....I had to 'puzzle-epoxy' the old one together Got any suggestions? ie old Honda mail-order parts dealer that's worked, a parts bike I can deal with, which other models have the exact same handlebar and turnsignal cover? Many thanks. My riding is three-season daily commuting 18 miles Vienna VA to DC SouthEast (down the lovely riverside George Washington Parkway), with the fourth season ie winter still riding, but token (ie weekend daytime ride on a good-weather day). Shoulder season (November and March) I still motorcycle commute, but often just the four miles to the Metro (free motorcycle parking). Mike Vienna Virginia - reduced to cycle-to-Metro commute a tad early --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
