Just had to laugh at your description of the chap that put an electric pump on 
it.
 
Stanley




________________________________
From: DANNY DOLAN <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, October 27, 2009 12:01:02 PM
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: carb inlet needle failed

bad shut off in carb fuel doesnt just run out of float bowl into engine and 
carb def. not working correctly because any access should be comeing out 
overflow on carb change oil rebuild carb should be fine the only other time i 
seen this is had a freind with carb vfr 500 and dumbass put a eletric fuel pump 
on it 


On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 1:19 PM, JP <[email protected]> wrote:


>hey guys
>
>so I got up at 6am with the smell of gasoline burning my nostrils..
>
>go down to my bike and sure enough there's some gas drizzling out. I
>think, oh great, the fuel tube popped but NOPE, it's coming out of the
>crank case...!
>
>I took off the oil filler plug and gasoline literally pours out...
>sigh.
>
>Anyone have this issue? I'm guessing I have to replace a few floats
>and needles at the very least. New oil too since this batch has been
>completely rocked by gasoline I'm thinking. Suggestions?
>
>



      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to