I need the right side cover and luggage rack and sissy bar ifn you have them.

Thank you
rodhall






-----Original Message-----
From: Guarddog <[email protected]>
To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers! <[email protected]>
Sent: Tue, Feb 16, 2010 5:45 am
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] CB 550 SC


I have a 1983 CB 550 SC that I am parting out. If you can use
nything, please email me what part it is with an offer for the part.
f you want a great bike to restore this maybit it as well. I was
estoring it but lost my job and do not have the $ to do it now.
-- 
ou received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
o post to this group, send email to [email protected].
o unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
or more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to