Where do you live?
________________________________ From: Guarddog <[email protected]> To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers! <[email protected]> Sent: Tue, February 16, 2010 4:45:27 AM Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] CB 550 SC I have a 1983 CB 550 SC that I am parting out. If you can use anything, please email me what part it is with an offer for the part. If you want a great bike to restore this maybit it as well. I was restoring it but lost my job and do not have the $ to do it now. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
