what I mean is if am willing to buy them why would you put them on eBay. If you would ship them I would buy them for $100. Graham

On May 24, 2010, at 7:14 AM, 750S wrote:

Well, as I said before (above), they're just not my style. I had them
mounted for a little while but just did not like the look, plus
I have a nylon set and a nylon tank bag for times when I need the
extra storage (full day trips) or multi overnighters. So I guess the
Hondaline
luggage would just be sitting around gathering dust.

On May 23, 11:52 pm, Graham Rogers <[email protected]> wrote:
and you would do that because ...?

On May 23, 2010, at 9:44 PM, 750S wrote:





I may just list mine for sale on Ebay.

On May 23, 9:58 am, Graham Rogers <[email protected]> wrote:
I've been looking for a set for years too ....  Graham

On May 23, 2010, at 6:37 AM, 750S wrote:

I have a set that I am considering selling. I have the rear luggage
rack and love it, but the saddlebags are just not my style.

On May 21, 8:29 pm, Kyle Munz <[email protected]> wrote:
In the past 3 years I've only seen one set go by on eBay and they
went for a
few hundred. I don't remember exactly. They are a very very rare
find.

-Kyle

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 5:16 PM, 750S <[email protected]>
wrote:
Does anyone know what a set of the Hondaline Lockable Detachable
Saddlebags go for in good condition?
Genuine Honda Accessory for the 84 - 86 Nighthawk 700S. I don't
remember ever seeing any for sale on E-Bay.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the
Google Groups
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%
2Bunsubscrib [email protected]>
.
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nighthawk_lovers
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/
group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nighthawk_lovers
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/
group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nighthawk_lovers
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/
group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nighthawk_lovers
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/
group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nighthawk_lovers [email protected]. For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/ group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nighthawk_lovers [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/ group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk 
Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to