I have no idea but I mounted a set of givi bags on my 95 750. I have a pair
of side cases and a top case.  

Scott Sheppard MS. MBA. MS
Principal Member of the Technical Staff
ATT Labs 
404 499 5539 w
404 636 1640 h
678 910 1807 cell
 
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 750S
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 6:17 PM
To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Hondaline detachable saddlebags accessory for
84- 86 Nighthawk 700S

Does anyone know what a set of the Hondaline Lockable Detachable
Saddlebags go for in good condition?
Genuine Honda Accessory for  the 84 - 86 Nighthawk 700S.  I don't
remember ever seeing any for sale on E-Bay.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to