Hi Jay,
Where  don't disagree with you about the bird, the larger take away
that I got from all of the feedback was that the full out bird design
was easily read as an eagle instead of as a hawk and the Black and
Orange color pallett felt too easily mistaken as H-D colors. I think
members of this group wanted the design to be more clearly not a H-D
design. So buy removing the head thre becomes less argument as to what
kind of bird was drawn and makes the Honda Wings more clearly
identifiable but visually the orientation still reads as a bird, and
hopefully with the emblazened name, is assumed to be a nighthawk, this
is also why I think the gray color works well and the the overall
pallete feels Honda.

Nathaniel Reed

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to