The new designs are nice, but I much prefer the original design with the  
bird's head instead of the stars.  The Nighthawk is, after all, a bird and  a 
darned cool one.  Cool enough for the Air Force to name their Stealth  
fighter after it. The NH is after all, a kind of stealth fighter among  
motorcycles.  Only those in the know are aware of how good a bike it is. 
 
As for colors, I prefer the original orange and black. Harley has no patent 
 on these colors, or birds, for that matter. 
 
I'd like the sticker and patch to be about 4 to 4 1/2 inches wide, which  
would fit nicely on my jacket and on my windshield. 
 
Nathaniel did a great job, and whichever design wins out, I'll be buying  
both stickers and patch. Just tell us how much and how to order. 
 
Jay S
92 NH750
South Florida
 
 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to