Hmmmm... Maybe I should take that advice.... then again, I've been
walking between 1 and 2 miles a day lately. Seems to be helping.
               The most I remember riding my NH in a single day was a
3 hour stint down the highway towards the New Hampshire border - Out
on I95 - 72 MPH (ish) getting about 100 miles on 2.5 Gallons while
trying to pace my Dad on his Harley. (1987 FLHTC at the time) Six
hours total - 3 down - 3 back - big break in the middle though. Then
again, I was younger, dumber, etc....
            -Joey

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 6:40 PM, Graham Rogers <[email protected]> wrote:
> Are you kidding - 20 -25 miles and I'm ready for a break and no more than 3
> hours riding/ day.  I need exercise more than I need to ride a bike, unless
> it's a mountain bike.
>
> On Jun 4, 2010, at 10:59 AM, Joey Kelley wrote:
>
>> I'm sure that Graham could probably stomach two, maybe three hundred
>> miles a day.
>>            Graham?
>>             -Joey

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to