Well, you know what they say about Falling Off The Horse.
         I made the mistake a few times of going out without proper
riding gear - no longer. If I have shorts - I put on chaps - otherwise
its at least some form of long pants - always gloves - I think I've
ridden a total of five miles without a helmet, most of that in
driveways. Oh, and a heavy leather jacket.
       -Joey

On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 7:02 PM, paul annen <[email protected]> wrote:
> after she dumped the aprilla scooter last year its all i can do is get her
> to ride on the back... she was doing 30, no helmet.. broke her collar bone,
> road rash from head to toe, subdural hemotoma (bleeding in the brain), a
> week in the hospital, and a month out of work............. cant blame her,
> but i do wish she would ride by her self again
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to