Hey Joseph, I came this morning for a meeting, and leaving Thursday night. I thought I could meet any of the group folks for a beer. How does that sounds for tomorrow? Anyone else?
Javier. On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 8:28 PM, joseph wojtkiewicz <[email protected]>wrote: > *I'm > > On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 8:27 PM, joseph wojtkiewicz <[email protected] > > wrote: > >> In in Manchester NH - about 45 miles north! >> >> >> On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 5:42 PM, Javier Garcia <[email protected]>wrote: >> >>> Is there people from the group in Boston? >>> >>> -- >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. >>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. >>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to >>> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]> >>> . >>> For more options, visit this group at >>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. >>> >>> >> > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]> > . > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
