Javier, Yes I'm free this evening. I live about half hour from your location. I know the Double Tree - home to one of the area's great jazz clubs, Scullers...but unfortunately they're on their summer hiatus for a couple of weeks. Is your Marriott the one at 777 Memorial Drive? I can meet you either location no problem. If it's not too rainy, I can drive the NH over.
Steve 781-538-5938 On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 9:42 AM, Javier Garcia <[email protected]> wrote: > Steve, > the meeting is at Double Tree Guest suites (400 Soldiers Field Road, Boston > 02134), and I am staying in a Courtyard Marriot that is very close from > there, just across the river. I will probably be free after 7pm. Let me know > if you can get around this area. > > Javier. > > > > > On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 7:16 AM, steve js <[email protected]> wrote: > >> Hi Javier, >> >> I'm in Bedford, about 15 miles from Boston, and could make it Wednesday >> night (tonight). >> Where is your meeting and where are you staying? >> >> Steve >> >> On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 5:42 PM, Javier Garcia <[email protected]>wrote: >> >>> Is there people from the group in Boston? >>> >>> -- >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. >>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. >>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to >>> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]> >>> . >>> For more options, visit this group at >>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. >>> >>> >> -- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. >> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to >> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]> >> . >> For more options, visit this group at >> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. >> > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]> > . > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
