Dave, I've read the link and I've never heard of half the chemicals
let alone know where to get them. I'll have to investigate.

Andy

On Jul 16, 4:47 pm, David Cummings <[email protected]>
wrote:
> I think someone mentioned LUCAS fuel injector cleaner being used in
> the same way before.
>
> I think that's valid - here's a nice rant on the make-up of seafoam
> (not verified by me) and how to make it yourself:
>
> http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080317095112AAlNC5z
>
> -Dave
>
> On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 11:41 AM, Joey Kelley <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Be sure to clearly write 'GIFT' on the box when shipping to the UK -
> > otherwise the addressee shall get bit with a Duty tax.
> >           -Joey
>
> > On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 11:37 AM, Andy <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> I'm all ears Christopher. I'd be happy too bung you some extra's for
> >> the inconvenience. I think the postage may be prohibitive though.
> >> Andy
>
> >> On Jul 16, 4:31 pm, <[email protected]> wrote:
> >>> Over here meaning in New Jersey I paid $9.29 US dollars + tax. I don't 
> >>> know if you know anyone here in the states but if you have a way to 
> >>> transfer funds in a secure way it wouldn't bother me in purchasing and 
> >>> sending to over to you. I would just have to find out what is required 
> >>> when shipping something like that overseas.
>
> >>> Thank you,
> >>> Christopher López
>
> >>> PSI Designer
> >>> Synthes CMF-PSI
> >>> 1301 Goshen Parkway
> >>> West Chester, PA 19380
>
> >>> Phone: 610-719-6841
> >>> Fax: 610-719-6533
> >>> [email protected]
> >>> S
>
> >>> -----Original Message-----
> >>> From: [email protected] 
> >>> [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Andy Walker
> >>> Sent: Friday, July 16, 2010 11:15 AM
> >>> To: [email protected]
> >>> Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Seafoam
>
> >>> This Seafoam stuff sounds just what my bike needs but its not on the 
> >>> market in the UK. I've just checked out E-bay and I can get it but its
> >>> £17.99 plus £3.50 P+P. Thats about 34 Dollars a pint. Doesn't sound so 
> >>> attractive now!!!
>
> >>> --
> >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> >>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> >>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> >>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> >>> [email protected].
> >>> For more options, visit this group 
> >>> athttp://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
> >> --
> >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> >> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> >> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> >> [email protected].
> >> For more options, visit this group 
> >> athttp://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
> > --
> > -Joey Kelley
> > Need Computer Technical support?
> >http://www.crossloop.com/JoeyKelleyComputerServices
> > At your service - via remote control!
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> > [email protected].
> > For more options, visit this group 
> > athttp://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to