*Hey Lou, welcome to the group!*
*
*
*Paul
*
On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Lou <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hey gang:
>
> Just found your group!  Here's my first post as I jump in!
>
> I had a new 1983 CB650 back in ' 83 and am now trying to acquire
> another...I think I've found one, but would like to duplicate the
> nylon soft shell saddle bags that I had ...anyone know where to find
> such?  OR maybe you have a good deal on a low miles 83?...mine had
> digital instruments too...anyone seen those? I haven't been able to
> find info on that either.
>
> Lou
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>


-- 
*
*
*
*

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to